The NIV (New International Version) is the most-read English-language Bible translation in the world and the number one selling translation in the U.S. 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of the commissioning of the translation and our client is using the milestone to create a yearlong campaign to promote the translation.
Hundreds of new Bible editions are published each year in the NIV and it is a beloved translation in the Christian market. This anniversary website acts to support the translation which indirectly supports sales of Bibles in the NIV text.
Audiences for the site are general consumers, scholar/pastor influencers, and retailers.
- The About the NIV section provides information about the translation itself including the translation team, translation process, and philosophy
- The 50th Anniversary section contains articles and videos created for four quarterly campaigns in 2015. The first quarter campaign showcases information on the original vision for an easy to understand, yet accurate translation which relates directly to key NIV brand messaging.
- The Products page offers an overview of Bible types for awareness and a prompt for purchase. Many in this audience own multiple Bibles or purchase them as gifts.
- The Free Resources page offers a wide variety of ways for consumers to sample the translation as well as specific Bible products.
- The Retailer page is a password protected area behind which retailers and access links and downloads for in-store Bible sales training, shareable memes, and a large library of free photos, print materials, videos, and digital assets to help support the NIV 50th anniversary campaign.
|Creative Strategy, copywriting:||Joan Begitschke|
|Creative Director, design:||Seth Guge|
|Digital Director:||Joe Eddakunnathu|
|Client: NIV Brand Manager:||Helen Schmitt|
|Client: Sr. Director Bible Digital Marketing:||Jerri Helms|
VERVE MARKETING GROUP
About the Agency: