IT Worldwide Digital Theatrical Campaign
1. POSITION AS AN EVENT FILM, ONE FOR A GENERATION THAT TRANSCENDS GENRE.
2. THIS IS A CULTURAL MOMENT, ONE THAT IS TRULY ESTABLISHED IN THE SOCIAL ZEITGEIST. A MUST-SEE THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE.
3. MULTI-PHASED, MULTI-GENERATIONAL APPROACH. ENGAGES ALL LEVELS OF FANDOM AND BROAD MOVIEGOING AUDIENCES.
4. UNEXPECTED, MINDFUL, GUT-WRENCHING, HIGHLY ENTERTAINING AND DIGITAL AND SOCIAL EXPERIENCES.
5. TAP INTO THE “LOSERS CLUB” AND EMBRACE THE BROAD APPEAL OF CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA & ICONOGRAPHY.
6. UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE OF FACING FEARS & KIDS COMING TOGETHER TO STOP PENNYWISE.
- FLOAT - A CINEMATIC VR EXPERIENCE & TOUR / THEMED BUS
- Cast Live Stream
- Neibolt House Experience on Hollywood BLVD
- Global Influence Kits
- 8-Bit Game
- SnapChat Lens
- Robust Face Your Fears Social Campaign and Original Content
- Commissioned Art
- Fan Art
- Original Street Murals in Top Markets
- Art Gallery Showing
- Digital Websites
- Anticipation for ‘IT’ was tremendous beginning with the record-breaking debut of its teaser trailer, and the film has exceeded all expectations.
- The critically acclaimed blockbuster became the highest-grossing horror film ever, breaking the 44-year record belonging to “The Exorcist,” one of the longest-held records in cinema history.
- After shattering numerous domestic records in its opening weekend—including those for the top horror film opening and biggest September opening for any film—"IT” is still going strong.
- $698,700,000 Worldwide Box Office as of January 3, 2018
|E. Vice President:||Blair Rich|
|E. Vice President:||JP Richards|
|Sr. Vice President :||Danielle Bekas|
|Vice President:||Bryan Warman|
|Creative Manager :||Ben Tripoli|
|Social Manager:||Sam Caulfield|
|Manager:||Monica Vergel de Dios|
WARNER BROS. PICTURES