Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) connects millions of international buyers and suppliers through a variety of sourcing services, including 30+ international trade fairs, 20+ product magazines which are the fair catalogues of respective trade fairs, and hktdc.com Sourcing online marketplace (http://sourcing.hktdc.com).
To capitalise on the growing trend towards mobile sourcing, the HKTDC developed a 4-in-1 application that integrates various sourcing channels namely trade fairs, online marketplace, product magazines into one mobile application called the “HKTDC Marketplace” App to cultivate a seamless online-to-offline sourcing experience. Industry news, product trends, exhibition details and listings of quality suppliers are all at your fingertips. Buyers can source products and contact suppliers on-the-go with the smart features of this App.
• Download HKTDC product magazines and browse the hktdc.com Sourcing online marketplace to keep informed about industry outlook and product trends, and connected with quality suppliers mainly from Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asia
• Search for products, locate exhibitors and plan your visit ahead of our world-class trade fairs
• Register for trade fairs and login to retrieve buyer and exhibitor e-Badges for easy fairground access and support environmental protection
• Exchange e-Business Card with other exhibitors and buyers simply by scanning their QR codes
• Bookmark, take notes, and make instant enquires to suppliers through our QR code scanner
• Register and login to hktdc.com Sourcing online marketplace to receive personalised products and magazines updates and receive our latest news and alerts
|Director, Publications & E-Commerce :||Loretta Wan|
HONG KONG TRADE DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Location: Hong Kong